21.1.13

Heavy Silk







 
I love the opulent touches in this home, namely the drapes. They're quite sensational. Heavy silk always looks good in a home with this architectural heritage.
 
But opposite to being of the dead boring 'silk drape' style of home, this place avoids that with a serious dose of modern pieces, art and clean fit outs to the kitchen and bathroom.
 
I particularly noticed that bath, seeing as bathroom renovations are on the horizon here. V. clever design.
 
Images from per jansson

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

I love the look of that landscape in the second pic. Very nice. I fancy a pair of nice, crunchy curtains for our bedroom. It'd make a nice change from the old sheet that's been hanging up for coming on 4 years!

Unknown said...

Those curtains are so luxe but the bathroom is what I love! Iris

Related Posts with Thumbnails